Insurance Company Atlanta GA – Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company Atlanta GA is an insurance company providing a wide range of coverage. Many people are searching for this company and shopping around for its quotes. What makes this company worth buying? Let’s take a deep dive into this company’s details and performance.
Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company Atlanta GA
According to the pitchbook, Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company Atlanta GA was founded in 1983. For 40 years, the company has been managing insurance policies in the state of Georgia.
On the website, Peachtree takes pride while providing services to its clients. Notice that it’s for clients and not just their policyholders. While policyholders certainly get their best services, new potential members are no different.
No matter how specific, unique, big, or small the policy will be, Peachtree will provide the same amount of attention. According to the well-respected rating system in insurance, A.M. Best, the rating for Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company Atlanta GA is Excellent (A-).
A.M. Best provides an independent evaluation of the financial and creditworthiness of insurance companies. The rating spans between A++ (Superior) and F (In Liquidation).
Main Insurance Offered By Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company
With 40 years of dedication, Peachtree provides many options for insurance policies. What makes Peachtree rated as excellent by A.M. Best? Let’s take a look at its insurance policies.
1. Vehicle Insurance
There are 4 types of vehicles that Peachtree Insurance can cover, namely: auto insurance, boat, classic car, and motorcycle insurance.
a. Auto Insurance
There are 6 coverages you can get from this insurance, including:
- Collision – for damaged policyholder’s car as a result of a collision.
- Property Damage Liability – for damaged cars caused by the policyholder.
- Comprehensive – for policyholder’s car damage; not by collision.
- Uninsured Motorist – for accidents with uninsured drivers/hit and run.
- Bodily Injury Liability – for injuries caused by the policyholder.
- Medical Payments – specifically for policyholders and passengers.
b. Boat Insurance
There are 8 options of policies you can get in this insurance, including Liability, Collision, Comprehensive, Uninsured Motorist, Medical Payments, and three more specifically for boaters.
- On-Water Towing and Labor Coverage – In case your boat stops running on the water.
- Personal Effects – pays for the replacement fee for damaged parts or losses of personal property while onboard/being carried to/off of the insured boat.
- Fishing Equipment Coverage – for damage/loss to fishing equipment.
c. Classic Car Insurance
The same policies as auto insurance are also applied here, but this one is cheaper. Peachtree classifies a classic car if your vehicle is:
- Antique and Classic Cars
- Modern Collector Vehicles
- Modified Vehicles
- Classic Trucks and Utility Vehicles
- Motorsports Vehicles
- Vintage Motorcycles and Scooters
- Retired Commercial Vehicles
- Collector Trailers
- Vehicles Under Construction
- Classic Military Vehicles
- Antique Tractors
d. Motorcycle Insurance
This insurance has complete 6 policies as auto insurance and specifics for motorcyclists, such as:
- Accessory Coverages
- Motorcycle Roadside Assistance
2. Property Insurance
Property insurance consists of 3 insurance types: Home, Landlord, and Renters Insurance. Below is the explanation.
a. Home Insurance
Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company Atlanta GA divides home insurance into 2 sections: property coverages and liability coverages. Liability coverage covers damages that happen to other people caused by the policyholder. Whereas, property coverages include:
- Dwelling – the dwelling, not the land.
- Other Structures – including sheds, fences, and garages.
- Personal Property
- Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses
- Additional Coverages – such as damage to trees, debris removal, and many more.
- Floods – typically excluded, but you can include flood as a separate policy.
Remember that there will be some exclusions for the insurance, so be sure to read your policy thoroughly.
b. Landlords’ Insurance
As the name suggests, this protects a landlord’s rental space and other properties that are still inside the house.
c. Renters’ Insurance
Not only the landlord, but Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company Atlanta GA also cares about the renters. The policy can protect renters from a liability lawsuit regarding the rental space in the case of theft, vandalism, or fire. Furthermore, this insurance covers stolen or lost belongings.
3. Business Insurance
To protect your business from any unexpected financial loss, business insurance is solely made for that. Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company Atlanta GA differentiates major types of business insurance into 11, namely:
- Commercial Property Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Business Owner’s Package (BOP)
- Group Life Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
4. Life Insurance
In Peachtree, there are 4 types of life insurance, that is:
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
5. Umbrella Insurance
The term used for any other liability uninsured by a specific policy. Moreover, Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company Atlanta GA specifies a number of situations that are commonly protected by this policy, such as:
- Boating accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Slip and fall on your property
- Slander or defamation
Other Insurance Offered By Peachtree Insurance
Peachtree exceeds any other insurance company by providing these other insurances, such as:
a. Pet Insurance
The policy helps you cover the pet’s medical bills. The premium varies depending on the type of animals and the cost of coverage you need. For example, a house cat premium will cost less than an outdoor cat. In this case, the difference is the risk.
b. Event Insurance
This policy covers liability for the event that you or your company host. Terms and conditions are applied and there are also some exclusions. It’s best to discuss the details of this insurance because it can include a lot of components.
The policy gives protection for the host and honoree, protection against bodily injuries, alcohol-related accidents, and damage to the facility. In an event that typically causes problems, you might want to try acquiring this insurance.
For a better understanding of each policy, consider visiting Peachtree’s website. You can also get a quote or just consult with the agent.
Let’s Make a Quote on Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company!
One of the first things you need to know when googling Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company Atlanta GA is its rating. The rating and reviews Peachtree holds a great review from independent reviewers. Try visiting the office if you want to reach out to Peachtree.
According to open corporates, the official Head Office Address is 124 Marriott Drive, Tallahassee, FL, 32301. Whereas in Atlanta at 6 Concourse PKWY, Atlanta, GA, 30328 is the Mailing Address. So, consider the factors and insurance you need before making a quote with the insurance agent!